- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfil your request, e.g. to fulfil an order with Visual Analysis or its third party vendors.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
In order to use this website, a user may have to complete a registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
Where we request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website.
Visual Analysis uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Visual Analysis or any outside party
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate
All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks
- eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Visual Analysis.
For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eWAY.com.au
After ordering online, you will receive an email from eWAY confirming your transaction has been processed.
You will receive an email from Visual Analysis within 1 business day confirming your course enrolment and other applicable course details.
If you wish to make changes to your order before receiving confirmation from Visual Analysis, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY that your transaction has been processed.
A Visual Analysis representative will then contact you via email with applicable End User Licence Agreements for your acceptance. Once the EULA has been accepted, you will be provided a link to download the software. An alternative will be offered to have the software delivered to you on CD.
REFUND & RETURNS POLICY
Once you have received an enrolment confirmation for your training purchase:
- You may transfer the enrolment to another person at your organisation at no charge. Should you wish to change the date of the course you are enrolled in, you may do so with more than 2 weeks of the course date for no charge. If you wish to change the date of the course you are enrolled in within 2 weeks of the course date, Visual Analysis reserves the right to invoice you for 15% of the course fee.
Should you wish to cancel your enrolment completely, the following charges may apply:
- Giving more than 30 day notice – a full refund will be issued.
- Giving more than 1 week and less than 30 day notice – an administration fee of 25% of the course fee will apply
- Giving less than 1 week notice – the full course fee will be retained by Visual Analysis
Please contact email@example.com to discuss this process
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may terminate your licence and obtain a refund of the amount paid for the software, provided you return the program and Proof of Entitlement within 30 days of the date of purchase.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this process.